Sunday, December 23, 2012

Grandma's Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls

Every year my grandma would make a bunch of yummy treats.  Now that her health isn't what it was, she rarely makes them any more, so I asked her if I could copy her recipes.  One of my favorites are her peanut butter balls.  Since I made a batch this year, I thought I would share it with you.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
  • 2 cups powdered sugar
  • 1 3/4 cups finely crushed graham crackers
  • 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
  • 2 sticks melted butter
  • 12 oz package of chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients, except chocolate, in a mixer.


Form into small balls and chill in a fridge for an hour.


Melt chocolate chips.  Dip balls and place on waxed paper.


Keep chilled until served.

I also made two different fudges (milk chocolate and butterscotch) using the recipe on the back of the Kraft Marshmallow creme jar and some oreo truffles using the recipe from here.  For the truffles, I also made some adding some broken candy canes inside and on top to keep track of which ones they were.


Merry Christmas!