Monday, August 26, 2013

Woolzies Dryer Balls Review


This is a product I've been wanting to try for a while now and got the chance to review it!  I'm so glad I did!  I love them!  They are Woolzies Dryer Balls; handmade balls of wool that act as a fabric softener (without chemicals or residue) and reduce drying time.

For the first load I decided to hit them hard.  We had just gotten back from camping and I needed our comforter clean before we could go to bed that night.  Usually it has to go through the dryer twice to get mostly dry.  With the dryer balls I only had to put it through once.  Amazing!  With clothing I'm still trying to figure out the right time to set the dryer at, so far they are getting done way before the dryer thinks they should be.

100% handmade, 100% natural and saves money and time doing laundry.  They are a winner in my book!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.