Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dapple Travel Dish Liquid Review



While I was on vacation camping, I reviewed another product, Dapple Travel Dish Liquid.  Since I don't really have any babies I couldn't test it on formula or breast milk, so I tried using it for regular dishes while camping.  I'm not sure it is very fair of me to write a review since I didn't use it as intended, though it does say it is a travel dish soap.  It has low suds so it does rinse out really well,  but it doesn't do well with the slightest bit of oil.  I was left very frustrated (and with greasy hands) trying to use it as a regular dish soap.  I do like that is all natural.  If used as intended to be used, it probably works great, I just couldn't test it on baby bottles.  

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.